TRAINING FOR STYLISTS
ONE DAY (7 Hours)
This is for those with experience in nail treatments and want to expand their knowledge about and improve their skills in titanium manicures. Experience in nail care is required to participate in the training.
THEORETIC PART (2 Hours)
- Review of the Revi Titanium Nails products.
- Method and benefits of the titanium method.
- Accessories and tools required for the titanium method.
- The appropriate manicure technique.
- The titanium method step-by-step.
- Methods of removing the titanium manicure.
- Common manicure mistakes.
- The correct preparation and shaping of the titanium manicure.
PRACTICE PART (5 Hours)
- Preparing the client and yourself for the procedure.
- Preparing the nail plate for modelling.
- Traditional manicure.
- Shaping the nails with the Colour titanium powders.
- Correct extending nails on a nail extension form.
- Doing the correct French manicure (the perfect smile line).
- Safe removal of the titanium manicure.
THE PRICE OF THE TRAINING INCLUDES:
– The Revi Titanium Nails Method certificate.
– Training materials (manual).
– Working with the Revi Titanium Nails products.
Please bring your own model to the training. Prices may differ depending on the internal terms and conditions of the particular Training Institutes. Therefore, please contact the Instructors for more details.